Guide Price £535,000
A deceptively spacious 5-6 bedroom detached modern home on the outskirts of Ashford. This impressive property is well situated on a brick paved private cul-de-sac of 17 properties with views to the front over a field and woodland.
There is a generous feeling of space to the property with over 2400 sq ft split over 3 floors including a garage and good size internal store room.
The ground floor accommodation comprises entrance hall, sitting room, kitchen breakfast room, dining room currently used as a study, and a cloakroom.
To the first floor there are 2 spacious double bedrooms both with en-suite shower rooms, a further bedroom and a family bathroom.
The lower ground floor accommodation could lend itself to separate living and includes 2 bedrooms, reception room / bedroom 6, a snug tv area, shower room and utility room with built in oven and space for a fridge. There is also a useful store room with potential to be converted to further living space.
The gardens are landscaped and the rear garden is fully enclosed with a terraced lawn, large patio area plus separate decked eating area and gated pedestrian access to the side.
This property benefits from a single garage, brick paved driveway and owned roadside providing ample off road parking. UPVC double glazing and gas central heating with a two zone Hive control system.
Services: All mains services connected
Council Tax: Band F
- 5-6 Bedroom Detached House
- Well Situated in a Private Cul-De-Sac
- Nearly 2300 sq ft of Accommodation
- Far Reaching Views Over Ashford
- 2 En Suite Shower Rooms, Family Bathroom and Downstairs Shower Room
- Suitable for Separate Living to Lower Ground Floor
- 3 Reception Rooms Plus Snug TV/Study area
- Kitchen Diner
- Internal Store Room With Potential to be Converted to Further Accommodation
- Garage & Off Road Parking for Several Cars