Guide Price £250,000
Available for sale with vacant possession.
Located on Covet Lane on the outskirts of the rural village of Barham and Kingston but within easy reach of the A2 and the City of Canterbury.
A pasture field sub divided into two of approximately 24.6 acres of pasture. Fully fenced with a mains water supply.
Guide Price £250,000 Freehold.
No entitlements available with the land.
Viewing permitted at applicants own risk. Please keep all gates closed and do not enter if there is stock on the land.
1. A further 1.4 acres (Approx.) LOT 2, is currently SOLD.
2. Purchaser must continue to supply LOT 2 with mains water via the sub meter. Charge for water to be at service companies unit rate.
3. Photo 2 was taken in the summer time, last year.
- Parcels of grazing land of approximatley 24.6 acres
- Road access
- mains water supply
- Fenced boundaries
- Rural Location
- Further Approx. 1.4 acre parcel available by separate negotiation.