Hamstreet - Grazing Land to Let - Monthly Rental Of £400pcm excluding all services and rates
Monthly Rental Of £400pcm excluding all services and rates
Approximately 3.5 acres of partially level agricultural pasture land to let on the edge of the village of Hamstreet. Next to the field entrance is an area of nature reserve woodland with a bridle way for hacking.
The land is fully fenced with well maintained grassland. The land will benefit from a pair of 12'x12' mobile field shelters with store and a rain water collection system. Additional water can be supplied at a extra cost when required.
Deposit: One months rental
Term: 360 day grazing Licence
Use: Sheep or horse grazing only
Reference fee: £150 inc VAT
Additional items: Water will be a separate charge.
- Approx. 3.5 acres for pasture land
- There is a pair of mobile field shelters with a store room on site
- Suitable for sheep or horse grazing
- Land next to nature reserve with bridleway hacking
- Field shelters have a rain water collection system
- Additional water as required, can be supplied at a separate charge.
- Outskirts of the village of Hamstreet