Monthly Rental Of £400 pcm inc water charges
A parcel of sloping pasture land on the outskirts of the popular village of Hamstreet. The land is fully stock fenced (applicants should ensure the fencing is suitable for your use) and has a water supply to a water trough close to the access gate which is off the Ashford Road (B2067).
The land levels off to the lower section where you will find a field shelter. The land is approx. 6.2 acres (2.54ha). The land will suit the grazing of horses or livestock and is available at the beginning of 2021 on an annual grazing licence.
Access must only be taken with permission from the agent.
Rent £400.00 pcm with water included.
Agents Note: Photographs taken during Spring 2019.
- Pasture land for horse or stock grazing
- approx. 6.2 acres (2.54ha) of fenced grassland
- Water supply and roadside access
- On the outskirts of the village of Hamstreet
- Low field shelter on site