Monthly Rental Of £800pcm excluding all outgoings
Approximately 21.75 acres of mainly level agricultural pasture land to let on the edge of the village of Hamstreet. Next to the field entrance is an access to the Hamstreet nature reserve woodland with a bridle way for hacking.
The land is fully fenced with well maintained grassland split into two fields plus the entrance with steel framed, profile clad agricultural earth floored barn of approximately 2400sqft.
The first paddock has a short length of public footpath and the main entrance gate is shared with a neighbouring parcel of land.
Deposit: One months rental
Term: 360 day grazing Licence
Use: Sheep or horse grazing only
Reference fee: £150 inc VAT
Additional items: 1. Water could be delivered by separate negotiation. 2. A small area to the side of the barn is used by a working group and will be outside of the let area.
- Approx. 21.75 acres for pasture land
- Two paddocks
- 2400 sq ft steel frame, profile tin clad barn
- Suitable for sheep or horse grazing
- Land next to nature reserve with bridleway hacking
- Water could be made available by separate negotiation.